|Job Type:||All Considered|
We are currently recruiting for Production Operatives at a site based in Hereford on various shift patterns.
Permanent and fixed term roles available immediately, working for an international food manufacturer. These positions are in an industry that is always busy, and continues to grow during these uncertain times, offering excellent, long term career opportunities
Working Hours: Mon-Fri either set, or rotating shifts (Overtime paid at a premium rate is also available).
Hourly rate: £ 9.28 to £9.33 per hour, plus additional shift premium and overtime rates.
You will be required to work with raw chicken products, although you will not need to handle any live birds. You must be willing to work in chilled conditions and under strict H&S regulations. Experience not required as all training is given on the job. Whilst undergoing training on the job, you will also develop in the areas of food safety and health and safety.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Understand and achieve individual and department targets
- Carry out duties in line with customer specifications and requirements
- Carry out duties in line with bird welfare, food legislation, customer specifications and requirements.
- Co-operate in the continuous improvement of the company’s quality, safety, and productivity standards.
- Meet hygiene standards individually and as part of a team
- Comply with HSE and food safety legislation
- Carry out instructions by your team leader or management to the best of your ability
- Manual handling of plant and equipment safety, once training is given
Employees reap rewards of commitment and great performance. You will enjoy a secure, supportive, and progressive working environment, where your contribution and achievements will be recognised and rewarded.
- Employee benefits scheme including discount shopping vouchers and lifestyle benefits.
- Competitive Pension.
- A dynamic working environment.
- Realistic opportunities for training and development.
- Subsidised staff sales available from site
- All PPE provided