Food Production Operatives, Brentry, Bristol
Are you passionate about food?
gap personnel are currently supporting a locally based, and nationally recognized food manufacturer, in the recruitment of up to 10 food production workers to work in their production kitchens based in Brentry. This opportunity is expansive, interesting and provides a great variety on a daily basis.
The role will consist of working in multiple departments where you will be responsible for:
- Measuring and weighing of ingredients, chopping produce following bespoke recipes
- Working to specific production targets
- Ensuring all products meet required quality standard
- Hand finishing of products and ensuring they meet customer specification
- Packing, labeling and palletising
There are multiple shifts available and all within a Monday to Friday working week:
- Day shift - 6am-3pm / 8am-5pm / 12pm-9pm
- Night shift – 8pm-5am
Hourly pay rates:
- Day shift - £8.21 per hour +£0.30p attendance bonus (based on lateness and daily attendance)
- Night shift - £8.81 per hour +£0.30p attendance bonus (based on lateness and daily attendance)
Full training provided will be provided alongside a full site induction prior to your role starting.
The role is a temporary ongoing contract with work available until 2020 based on current production forecasts.