|Contact Name:||Darren Davis|
FOOD PRODUCTION OPERATIVES - £500 ATTENDANCE BONUS – IMMEDIATE STARTS
gap personnel Bristol acting as an employment business are recruiting for 45 permanent Food Production Operatives for a food manufacturers based in Avonmouth, Bristol BS11.
Due to significant growth after the easing of lockdown, this business is pleased to be able to offer permanent opportunities for over 40 workers and are happy to pay attendance bonus of £250 on week 6 and a further £250 attendance bonus on week 12. You will be based at their busy site in Avonmouth where you will be joining a passionate team that supply directly into all of the UK’s leading supervisors.
This role gives you the opportunity to earn up to £5,450 in the next 3 months (not including overtime!)
Reporting directly to the shift leader your duties will included:
- Trimming, weighing and slicing of an ambient product
- Operating equipment within the production rooms and store areas using health and safety rules, while maintaining targeted output with minimal interruption.
- Loading and unloading machines, and packaging finished goods.
The ideal candidate:
- Previous FMCG experience essential.
- Well-organised and able to work unsupervised.
- Be able to follow procedures to KPI standards.
The pay rate and working hours for the role is:
- Choice of 6am – 2pm / 2pm – 10pm / 10pm – 6am
- £11.00 per hour basic rate
- £16.50 per hour overtime rate
Considerations before applying:
- Are you able to work the set shift pattern?
- Do you have experience within food manufacturing?
- Are you able to commute to site for the set start times?
If you are a production operative looking for a new opportunity then we have immediate starts available.
To apply for this FOOD PRODUCTION OPERATIVE position, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button now or contact our Bristol office on 0117 911 7111