|Salary:||£9.25 per hour, raising to £9.75 after 6 weeks, raising to £10.25 after 12 weeks|
|Contact Name:||Amy Williams|
*FOOD PRODUCTION OPERATIVES, RHYL – ONGOING WORK UNTIL DECEMBER*
Within our clients’ award-winning business there is genuine potential for ongoing work for the right candidates, full training will be provided to ensure you are comfortable working within their environment.
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are proud to be currently recruiting for our client based in the Rhyl area. They're looking for 6 x Food Production Operatives to join their team immediately on a temporary ongoing basis.
Pay & Hours of Work
- Mon – Fri (8am – 5pm are the usual working hours although during peak period, start times can vary between 7am & 10am)
- £9.25 per hour
- £9.75ph after 6 weeks
- £10.25ph after 12 weeks
- Working within a fast-paced food manufacturing environment
- Handling unwrapped cheese products
- Packing products into boxes prior to despatch
- Quality checking of products
- Happy working to deadlines, targets and within a pressurised environment
- Previously worked within a FMCG environment
- Able to work as part of a team but also individually
- Holds a flexible and ‘can do’ attitude to work
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on the suitability for the job.