Are you looking for an exciting opportunity?
We are currently recruiting for Food Production Operatives to work with our client in their brand new facility in Wednesbury.
What's in it for you?
• Hourly pay rate: £10 per hour, £12 per hour for unsociable hours
• Permanent contracts, with guaranteed hours and opportunities for overtime
• A safe dynamic working environment
• Training and development opportunities from day one
Purpose of the role
As an integral member of the Production team you will enable your lines and the rest of the site to meet different customer's needs to the required quality and safety standards.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Packing product to the required standard
• Grading product for quality purposes
• Working with raw meat in a cold environment
• Reject product in line with guidance provided
• Meet the required packing rates What we are looking for:
• Good level of English and basic numeracy skills
• The ability to work well within a team and communicate effectively
• Good attention to detail and a flexible attitude to tasks
• Experience within a production/manufacturing environment is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided
Working Hours: Days 8.30am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday, twilights 6pm till 10.30pm
If you're ready to work in alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today!