gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are proud to be currently recruiting for our client based in the Pwllheli area. They're looking for x 10 Food Production Operatives to join their team on a temporary basis, potentially up to Christmas and beyond for right candidates.
• Mon – Fri (6:30am – 4:30pm) working 4 days out of 5 (10 hour shifts).
• £8.21 per hour.
There may be a requirement to work afternoon shift but this will be advised accordingly.
• Working within a fast-paced food manufacturing environment .
• Packing products into boxes prior to despatch .
• Quality checking of products .
• Happy working to deadlines, targets and within a pressurised environment .
• Ideally will have previously worked within a FMCG environment.
• Able to work as part of a team but also individually .
• Holds a flexible and ‘can do’ attitude to work .
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on the suitability for the job.