|Job Type:||All Considered|
FOOD PRODUCTION OPERATIVES / DAY SHIFT / CALLINGTON
gap personnel Exeter are working in partnership with Callington based food manufacturer The Cornwall Bakery. Due to upcoming build up to Christmas we are currently recruiting 20 production operatives to join our client.
As a food production operative, you will be joining a nationally recognised brand that specialise in baked goods. The site operates across 2 shifts and we are currently recruiting for their day shift for 8 or 12 hours shift.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for:
- Weighing ingredients ready for mixing.
- Mixing down ingredients.
- Getting goods ready to bake in the ovens.
- Quality checking of finished product.
- Working in the cleaning area ensuring all equipment is ready to use.
The ideal candidate:
- Be comfortable working within small teams.
- Have strong communication skills.
- Be able to follow instructions.
- Have a good eye for detail.
- Free parking
- Free onsite gym
- Subsidised restaurant (fried breakfasts & hot meals), up to £3.50 for a full cooked meal
- Staff shop (subsidised prices on products & great deals on pasties and bakes!)
- Free tea and coffee
- Temp to perm opportunities available
Working hours and pay rate are:
- Monday to Thursday 8 or 12 hours - £9.42 per hour
- Monday to Friday 8 hours - £9.42 per hour
- £9.42 Basic pay
- £11.78 Overtimes over 39 hours
- £20 additional shift allowance applicable on extra shifts worked
As part of our ongoing battle to manage Coronavirus, all applicants will be asked a specific questionnaire and we are able to complete remote registrations to ensure all candidates are in a safe and managed environment.
Please click ‘Apply Now’, send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Exeter branch on 01392 273665 for more information.