Role: Production Operatives Required X20
Location: Leek ST13
Job Term: Temporary on-going with permanent opportunities for the successful Applicants.
Working hours: Days - Monday to Thursday 6am till 2pm & Friday 6am till 1.30pm and Noon’s - Monday to Thursday 2pm till 10pm & Fridays 1.30pm till 9pm *Rotating Shifts*
Pay: Days & Noon's - £8.79ph + OT After 39.5hrs At Time and a Half
Leading employment business gap personnel are working with the innovative and ever-growing Food Production company Ornua Foods to help expand their team, Ornua - The Home of Irish Dairy - is an agri-food commercial co-operative which markets and sells dairy products on behalf of its members, Ireland’s dairy processors and in turn the Irish dairy farmer. Ornua Foods can trace its roots back to 1922 and since then, has grown from a small family dairy farm to one of the largest cheese and butter companies in the UK.
· Subsidised Canteen
· Vending & Drinks Machines
· Free Car Parking
· Free Fruit on Mondays
· Access to other staff benefits including Christmas Party and Family Fun Day
· Free Tea & Coffee
· Bonus Payments
· Overtime Available
· Temporary to Permanent Opportunities
· Packing products with a timely manner
· Operating Machinery where necessary
· Maintaining safe and healthy working environment
· Ensure work area is clean and tidy.
· Adhere to all H&S and Food Hygiene Procedures.
· This job involves lifting items up to 25kg
· *PLEASE NOTE: This is working in a chilled Environment*
· Must be available to work all shifts.
· Must be able to multi-skill, be flexible, hardworking and have attention to detail.
· Must be able to maintain excellent timekeeping and attendance.
· Preferably will have experience in a similar role, however full training will be provided.
· Must consistently perform to an appropriate standard.
· Due to the Location Transport its necessary to be able to travel to site for shifts as public transport does not coincide with shift patterns.
If this job is of interest, please speak to one of our consultants on 01782 289090 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Incoming CV’s will be screened and contacted for a telephone interview within 72 hours of submission. Following successful telephone interview applicants will be offered a formal interview. Immediate start will be available thereafter for the successful candidate.