Role: Production Operatives Required x10
Location: Leek ST13
Job Term: Temporary on-going with permanent opportunities for the successful applicants.
Working hours: Sunday - Thursday 10pm-6am
Pay: £9.78p/h - time&half after 39.5hrs
Leading employment business gap personnel are working with the innovative and ever-growing Food Production company Ornua Foods to help expand their team. Ornua is an agri-food commercial co-operative which markets and sells dairy products on behalf of its members, Ireland’s dairy processors and in turn the Irish dairy farmer. Ornua Foods can trace its roots back to 1922 and since then, has grown from a small family dairy farm to one of the largest cheese and butter companies in the UK.
- Subsidised Canteen
- Vending & Drinks Machines
- Free Car Parking
- Free Fruit on Mondays
- Access to other staff benefits including Christmas Party and Family Fun Day
- Overtime Available
- Temporary to Permanent Opportunities
- Packing products with a timely manner
- Operating Machinery where necessary
- Palletising and stacking boxes
- Ensure work area is clean and tidy.
- Adhere to all H&S and Food Hygiene Procedures.
- This job involves lifting items upto 25kg
*PLEASE NOTE: This is working in a chilled Environment*
- Must be available to work all shifts.
- Must be able to multi-skill, be flexible, hardworking and have attention to detail.
- Must be able to maintain excellent timekeeping and attendance.
- Preferably will have experience in a similar role, however full training will be provided.
- Must consistently perform to an appropriate standard.
- Due to the Location Transport its necessary to be able to travel to site for shifts as public transport does not coincide with shift patterns.
- Will be required to wear PPE in line with Food Hygiene i.e. Hair net, overalls, beard snood (where necessary)
- All jewellery will need to be removed including facial and/or body peircings i.e. belly bars or nose rings
If this job is of interest, please email your CV to email@example.com