Role: Food Production Operatives Required
Job Term: Temporary
Location: Buxton, Harpur Hill SK17 9RZ
Remuneration: Static shifts £8.21ph + OT (if available) After 40 hours @ £12.31ph OR Rotating Shifts (if available) @ £8.21ph + 15% shift allowance (£9.44)
Working hours: Monday - Friday 6am till 2pm & 2pm till 10pm rotating shifts.
Leading industrial recruitment agency Gap Personnel acting as an employment business is working in a close partnership with their client based in Harpur Hill - Buxton SK17 9RZ.
We are currently looking for x10 Skilled Production Packers to join this fantastic working environment. This opportunity for someone enjoys production work and is looking for a new challenge as well as wishing to enhance their skills.
We provide full a full brief and induction ahead of the start day.
The job purpose is to:
- Be fully involved in the cutting / packaging process and
- Ensure high quality at all times,
- Learn all parts of the production line including paperwork and metal detection procedure,
- Stand in as line leader after learning everything,
- Cutting & Packing Cheese,
- Label and stack pallets,
- General Warehouse duties,
- Clean the warehouse area when needed,
- Adhere to all H&S,
- Conduct other duties as in when required by the Manager.
- Preferably will have previous experience in a similar role, however full training will be provided.
- Able to multi-skill, be flexible, hardworking and have attention to detail,
- Able to work the shift,
- Must be able to maintain excellent timekeeping and attendance record,
- Able to work on their own initiative and follow instructions.
If this job is of interest please speak to one of our consultants on 01782 289090 or email your CV to email@example.com Closing date for applications: 24/07/2019. Incoming CV’s will be screened and contacted for a telephone interview within 72 hours of submission.