|Salary:||£9.50 per hour|
Our client has been producing food products for over a decade. They are situated in the Whitchurch area and are looking for Line Operators to join their team on a temporary basis.
Duties to include:
- To Assist line leads and production managament in all aspects of daily production tasks
- Assisting in the packing of all food products produced
- Operating machinery and equipment as required
- Carrying out a variety of cleaning duties as directed.
- Operate to high standards of food quality and food safety
- Complying with company hygiene policies and procedures when undertaking operations while maintaining high standards of personal hygiene.
- Monitoring and recording quality and food safety performance where applicable.
- Communicating effectively with co-workers and management
- Shows Initiative
- Team Player
- Respect for people
- Flexible and Positive attitude to work.
Candidates must be able to commit to working Monday to Friday.
Working hours - 6am - 4pm (Can be flexible with hours)
This job has expired! Click here to browse other live jobs in your area
- Production Line Operator - Whitchurch (Shropshire)
£9.50 per hour
- Production Line Operatives
£8.91 - £9.80
- Warehouse Operatives
£9.86 - £11.16 depending on shift
- Production Operatives
£21,000 - £23,400.00 per year depending on experience
- Packing Operatives
£8.91 - £9 depending on shift