The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
gap onsite are currently recruiting for Food Production Operatives to fulfil immediate vacancies on behalf of our client.
Job:Food production operative, production, packing, cutting, weighing, adhere to health & safety
Location: Natures Way Foods Ltd, Chichester Food Park, Bognor Road, Chichester, PO20 1NW
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Each individual is responsible for placing each food item into a container along a production line.
- It is the gap operative’s responsibility to ensure the correct amount of food stuff is placed into each box.
- Nut allergies need to be highlighted at application stage to ensure workers health and wellbeing Product quality checks are the responsibility of the gap operative.
- Finished product is then checked for a final time in Low Care and palletised according to customer requirements. Packing finished packs into boxed or crates and checking the quality of the packs Some food items are prepared by hand.
- Achieve and maintain pre-set performance targets whilst maintaining accuracy and never compromising Health & Safety standards.
Free transport from Portsmouth and Bognor Regis
Full PPE Provided
Free onsite parking
Employee of the month
Closing date for applications is 7th June 2019.
For more information or to apply you can private message us or:
- call: 01243 201001
- send your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.