|Salary:||£9 per hour raising to £9.50 per hour after 6 weeks and £9.75 per hour after 12 weeks|
|Contact Name:||Amy Williams|
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are proud to be representing our client based on Zone 2 of the Deeside Industrial Park. We’re currently recruiting for 2 x Food Production / Packing Operatives to join their team immediately on a temporary basis initially for 2 weeks.
***IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE***
An exciting opportunity has risen for candidates to apply to join our award-winning clients’ team on a temporary basis as Food Production / Packing Operatives. Do you have experience of working within a fast-paced packing environment and are looking for day shifts? We’d like to hear from you!
Pay & Hours of Work
- Mon – Thurs working 8am-4:30pm & Fri working 7am-3:30pm
- £9.00ph rising to £9.50ph after 6 weeks then £9.75ph after 12 weeks
- Working within a fast-paced food manufacturing environment
- Packing products into boxes prior to despatch
- Basic quality checking of products
- Happy working to deadlines, targets and within a pressurised environment
- A self-motivated candidate who is willing to work to own initiative but also as part of a team
- Dedicated and enthusiastic
- Able to work in a fast-past environment
- Previously worked within a FMCG environment
If you feel you are the right candidate for this position, please send your CV through to email@example.com or call the Flint Branch on 01352 762213
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on the suitability for the job.