The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are proud to be currently recruiting for our client based in the Pwhelli area. They're looking for x 3 Foods Production Operatives to join their team immediately on a temporary ongoing basis.
Pay & Hours of Work
- Mon – Fri (6:30am – 4:30pm)
- £8.21 per hour
- Working within a fast-paced food manufacturing environment
- Packing products into boxes prior to despatch
- Quality checking of products
- Happy working to deadlines, targets and within a pressurised environment
- Previously worked within a FMCG environment
- Able to work as part of a team but also individually
- Holds a flexible and ‘can do’ attitude to work
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on the suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 30th April 2019