|Contact Name:||Joel Madeley|
Are you looking for your next career move?
Would you like to join an employer who are known investors in people?
Do you want a genuine permanent offer of employment once you have proved yourself?
Multiple roles have become available with one of the Nations favourite employers, not only for their products and services, but because of their desire to invest in their workforce. MHE operatives are required at their site based adjacent to East Midlands Airport just off J24 of the M1. Easily commutable by car, successful candidates will enjoy many benefits when working for this outstanding company.
Fork Lift Driver - The Role
- Operating fork lift trucks - Counterbalance and VNA
- VNA is the desired license to hold, but in house training at RTITB standard available free of charge
- FLT experience is essential
- Loading and un loading pallets - good in/out
- Writing a detailed handover about KPI and production figures
Fork lift driver - The Benefits
- Annual Rota - enabling you to plan ahead for holidays etc
- Breaks are all paid
- Personal Locker and Uniform (which will be cleaned by the company)
- Onsite parking with top standard Covid Measures
- Genuine Permanent offers of employment to reliable and hard working candidates
- Progression, development and training provided ongoing
Fork lift drivers - The hours
12 Hour Rotating shifts on a 3 on 3 off basis (day/Night) E.g 3 days in, 3 off, 3 nights in, 3 off and so on
There are extra shifts available sporadically offering exceptional overtime payments
Fork lift drivers - The Pay
£11.94 per hour with extra shifts being paid at £14.54 as an overtime rate for VNA license holders - once you have been converted in house to VNA you will qualify for this rate.
£10.44 per hour for counterbalance and Reach - in house RTITB training completed at the earliest convenience enabling you to receive the higher rate offered for VNA.
- Production or Manufacturing
- must hold/of held a license in: COUNTERBALANCE/REACH/VNA
- PPT experience desirable but not essential
***THIS SITE IS A NON SMOKING SITE WITH NO FACILITIES/SMOKING AREAS TO OFFER DURING WORKING HOURS***
These vacancies are offering a start date ASAP for suitable candidates. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07485329338