ANY LICENSE ACCEPTED – in house / Expired / current
Multiple roles have become available with one of the Nations favourite employers, not only for their products and services, but because of their desire to invest in their workforce. MHE operatives are required at their site based adjacent to East Midlands Airport just off J24 of the M1. Easily commutable by car, successful candidates will enjoy many benefits when working for this outstanding company.
Forklift Driver - The Role
- Operating forklift trucks – Counterbalance / VNA / PPT
- FLT experience is essential
- Loading and unloading pallets - goods in/out
- 90% of the shift is all driving!
Forklift driver - The Benefits
- Annual Rota - enabling you to plan for holidays etc
- Breaks are all paid
- Personal Locker and Uniform (which will be cleaned by the company)
- Onsite parking with top standard Covid Measures
- Genuine Permanent offers of employment to reliable and hardworking candidates
- Progression, development and training provided ongoing
Forklift drivers - The hours
12 Hour Rotating shifts on a 3 on 3 off basis (day/Night) E.g 3 days in, 3 off, 3 nights in, 3 off and so on
There are extra shifts available sporadically offering exceptional overtime payments
Forklift drivers - The Pay
£11.94 per hour with extra shifts being paid at £14.54 as an overtime rate for VNA license holders - once you have been converted in house to VNA you will qualify for this rate.
£10.44 per hour for counterbalance and Reach - in house RTITB training completed at the earliest convenience enabling you to receive the higher rate offered for VNA.
- must hold/of held a license in: COUNTERBALANCE/REACH/VNA
***THIS SITE IS A NON SMOKING SITE WITH NO FACILITIES/SMOKING AREAS TO OFFER DURING WORKING HOURS***
These vacancies are offering a start date ASAP for suitable candidates. Please email your CV to email@example.com or call 07485329338