Where would you rather clock in? A company with guaranteed progression and weekends off? AGREED!!!
You will be working as a FLT Driver counter balance with a well-established logistics company who have devoted 33 years to the industry, who offer great potential for long term progression.
What will be my duties?
- Strictly adhere to safe systems of work and report any defects.
- Moving materials around the site
- scanning and computer use
- Sun-Thurs 10pm-6am nights
- Mon-Fri 2pm-10pm afternoons
- Mon-Fri 6am-2pm & Sat-6am-11am days
- £20,500 rising to £22,500 plus annual bonus
- Free onsite parking
- Private health care
- Reputable pension scheme
- Progression is available for those with a good attitude
- Working with a well-established reputable company
In order to be a successful, you will need;
- A hard-working nature
- Able to work quickly and efficiently when needed
- Can-do attitude
*experience in logistics industry would be helpful but not necessary.
How to apply?
Apply on here or email your CV, full name and contact number to email@example.com