The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
gap personnel, acting as an employment business, are working in partnership with a leading manufacturing business based in Newent, Gloucestershire.
Our client is a family owned business and they have built up an impeccable reputation. Their family values transfer to their workforce making this an excellent place to work. Due to a busy period, they are now looking to add Forklift Driver to their friendly team.
Duties will include:
- Using machines to bend different materials to desired shape.
- Cutting various materials using saws and machines.
- Working in a fast and efficient manner.
- Operating a counterbalance forklift
- Similar experience in a previous role is desirable although not essential if the right attitude and willingness to develop is shown.
- Monday – Thursday 0730 – 1700
- Friday 0730 – 1300 – early finish on a Friday!
- £8.50 P/H
This role begins on a temporary contract with permanent employment being offered after completing 12 weeks. This is offered to candidates based on performance, attendance and attitude to work.
To join this excellent business, please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our friendly and experienced team on 01452 302852 – hurry though, these opportunities won’t be around forever!