|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for a Counterbalance Forklift Driver based in Bristol, Filton area on a temp to perm basis.
Reporting directly to the Warehouse Manager the warehouse operative with counterbalance forklift license will be responsible for:
1. Unloading and loading of vehicles for distribution
2. Maintaining warehouse stock levels and replenishment
3. Order picking based on customer requirements
4. Identifying and reporting product defects
5. Checking in delivery orders are correct
6. Palletising customer deliveries and placed into relevant delivery locations
Hours are 5am – 2pm & 11am – 8pm on rotation
This role is a temp to perm contract with your first 12 weeks placement through gap personnel with a permanent contract offered after this period is completed.
Pay rate will be £10 per hour
The Salary will be looking at approximately £24k a year when taken on permanently
The candidate must have in date counterbalance licence & it must be accredited to be considered for the role and provide evidence of this
As part of our ongoing battle to manage Coronavirus, all applicants will be asked a specific questionnaire and we are able to complete remote registrations to ensure all candidates are in a safe and managed environment.
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgments solely on suitability for the job