|Salary:||£9.25 - £11.565|
|Contact Name:||Stephanie Jones|
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for several counterbalance forklift drivers for a client based in Shaftesbury, Dorset. This is a temporary position until 24.12.2020.
The duties will include;
- Load and unload lorries in a safe and efficient manner
- Move and stack materials
- Keep production lines supplied with empty containers and packaging materials as needed
- Spot lorries and allocate stock as needed
- Rotate floor stock
- General housekeeping duties in the warehouse or production area and duties as assigned
- Perform general warehouse duties in order to maintain a smooth operation
- Inspect and maintain equipment, reporting any faults or wear and tear
Candidates must have either a RTITB counter balance licence or in house licence certificate. Should the licence be out of date the client will hold a refresher course on site but you must have the expired licence.
Monday – Friday although candidates must be available to work Saturdays
Day shifts 07:00am – 18:00pm
From 07:00am-08:00am the pay is £11.56ph, from 08:00am-18:00pm - £9.25ph
Should all shift be completed up until the 24.12.2020 an additional 50p per hour worked - For example if 7 weeks are completed at 52.5 hour per week you could earn an additional £183!
Saturday shifts will be shorter hours and will be confirmed by the client – Saturdays paid at £11.56ph if all shifts have been completed during the working week.
To apply for the Fork Lift Driver role, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Bristol on firstname.lastname@example.org / call 0117 9117111
Applications must be received by 20th November 2020.
gap personnel are operating as the employment business.