The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
gap personnel (working as an employment business) are currently looking to recruit an experienced Forklift Driver with a counterbalance license for a role based in St George, Bristol, BS5
Our client is a market leader in the garden and construction industry offering an extensive product range for wholesale and retail distributors.
The role that is being offered, is working within their busy yard where you will find 40% of your time on the forklift, and the remaining 60% of your time assisting within the warehouse and additional yard duties such as palletising and labelling.
- Previous experience within a yard or trade wholesalers
- Experience of a counterbalance forklift
- Degree of flexibility around working hours and rotas
- Able to demonstrate a hard-working ethic whilst adhering to all company safety procedures
The working hours for the role are:
- Monday to Friday, 7.30am - 4.00pm (degree of flexibility required to meet with distribution demands)
The pay rate for the role is:
- Basic rate – £9.00 per hour
Applications must be received within 14 days of the advert placement.
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.