|Contact Name:||Anna Pazdan|
FORKLIFT OPERATIVE – IMMEDIATE START – PLYMOUTH
gap personnel acting as an employment business are recruiting for Warehouse Operative with a valid FLT licence for an ongoing temporary assignment based in Plymouth, Devon.
The role is hands-on, and your duties may include:
- Loading and unloading goods into the warehouse using forklifts
- Checking stock back into the warehouse
- Picking orders
- Liaising with the production team about outgoing orders
- Ensuring all work areas are kept tidy.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience using a Counterbalance FLT in a previous role
- Valid Counterbalance license
- Good understanding of health and safety
- Good knowledge of manual handling
The working hours are:
- Monday to Thursday, 7:15am – 5:15pm
- Friday, 7:15am – 11:15am
The pay rate for the role is:
£10.50 per hour basic rate
Considerations before applying:
- Do you have a valid FLT certificate?
- Do you have experience operating counterbalance forklift?
- Are you able to commute to site for the set start times?
To apply for this Warehouse/ Forklift position, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Exeter on firstname.lastname@example.org / Office Call – 01392 273665