|Salary:||10 - 10|
|Contact Name:||Bianca Milea|
Fixed twilight morning shift 15:00-23:00 Monday-Friday
Competitive rate of £10.46per hour, weekly pay
You will be working within a small team and be responsible for various duties to include but not be limited to:
- Running industrial machinery
- Assembly of work
- Loading of machines
- Material stripping
The ideal candidate:
- Be comfortable with hand balling, physical work and picking and unloading by hand when required.
- You must have your own transport (car or bike) due to location, there is no public bus routes available to the industrial estate.
- Must be self-motivated to work on his/her own for part of the day.
- Able to prioritise and multitask.
- Be comfortable working in a fast pace, noisy and busy production area.
- Flexible to working methods and keen to learn new skills.
- Be comfortable operating industrial sized factory machinery and working in a loud environment.
- Forklift license required.
Experience in the following industries could be advantageous:
• Sheet Metal Fabrication.
• Injection moulding.
If interested, we have immediate starts.
To apply for the job please click the apply button or email your cv @ swindon.gap-personnel.com
Applications will close on the 2nd/04/21