Role: X2 FLT Reach Driver - Nights
Job Term; Temporary on going with a view to going Permanent after 12 weeks.
Location; Stoke ST7
Working hours; Sunday - Thursday 6pm - 2am (overtime may be available)
Remuneration; £8.63 per hour plus a £88.60 shift allowance for every full week completed.
Leading industrial recruitment agency Gap Personnel acting as an employment business is working in a close partnership with their client based in Stoke.
We are currently recruiting for X2 FLT Drivers Reach to work with our client in Talke.
Picking and Packing Veterinary Products using a hand scanner and also use FLT Truck, General Warehouse Duties including Housekeeping of working areas, Adhering to Health and Safety regulations, ensuring great attention to detail due to the nature of the product. Load and Unload the wagons and also replenish and restock goods in the racking.
- Preferably will have previous experience in a similar role
- A valid in date Reach License.
- Experience in using a Hand Scanner is desierable
- Able to multi-skill, be flexible, hardworking and have attention to detail,
- Able to work the shift,
- Must be able to maintain excellent timekeeping and attendance record,
- Able to work on their own initiative and follow instructions.
The role is due to start immediately for successful candidates with a full site tour to be completed.
To apply please call one of our consultants on 01782 289090 or email your CV to email@example.com