Role: Frame Assembler
Job Term; Permanent
Location; Longton ST3
Remuneration; £8.75 per hour
Working hours; Monday - Friday - 8am - 4:30pm
Job Description; Leading industrial recruitment agency Gap Personnel acting as an employment business is working in a close partnership with their client based in Longton. We are currently looking for a frame assembler to join this fantastic working environment. This opportunity is for someone that has worked within an Engineering Assembly Environment.
The job purpose is to;
- Build Door Frames
- Be able to use hand tools
- On a workbench standing all day
- Good dexterity and attention to detail is vital
- Adhere to all H&S
- Conduct other duties as in when required by the Manager / Supervisor
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Fabrication experience
- Welding experience is desired
- Able to multi-skill, be flexible, hardworking and have attention to detail.
- Able to work the shift.
- Must be able to maintain excellent timekeeping and attendance record.
- Able to work on their own initiative and follow instructions.
If this job is of interest please speak to one of our consultants on 01782 289090 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 21/10/2019