Gap Personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently looking for Frame Assemblers to join a busy team in a well-established client based in Aberdare.
This position is responsible for correctly assembling timber frames ready for upholstery.
Contract: This is a temporary on-going position which could lead to permanent for the right candidates.
Salary: £10.11, overtimes are paid at x1.5 and you will also be earning a bonus depending on targets met.
Shifts: Monday-Thursday 7.30am - 4.30pm, Friday 7.30am - 12.30pm
The ideal candidate must:
- City and Guilds / NVQ qualifications as a wood machinist and/or Frame Assembler
- Minimum of three years’ experience in wood products manufacturing
- Be physically fit to lift and manoeuvre some of the larger panels as part of the assembly process
Your duties will include but not be subjected to:
- Ensure milled parts meet the planned schedule.
- Record own production figures and booking sheets completed for PBR ready for sign off.
- Working with tools and be able to use equipment safely, including: -
- Glue guns
- Hand/air tools
- Industrial rapid-fire staplers / nail guns
To apply, please submit your CV or alternatively please call gap personnel on 01443 843499.
Gap Personnel Group are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing date for application is the 30th of May 2021.