Gap Personnel is operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Contract: Temporary ongoing
Salary: £9.00 p/h, overtime will be paid at ime and half.
Hours: Monday – Friday 08:00am to 4pm, (potentially some weekend work) 37.5 hours per week.
Gap Personnel is currently recruiting for French speaking Customer Service Technical agents to join their client on a temporary ongoing basis, based in Swindon.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Answering technical queries on various products such as home goods, sim cards, hardware/software and appliances.
- You will be expected to answer queries via email and telephone.
- Maintain a high level of customer service at all times.
- Ensure CRM system is up to date.
- Must have an excellent technical knowledge for troubleshooting laptops, PCs, TVs and general house hold goods
- Available immediately
- Have strong communication skills
- Have a solid understanding of IT and general Technical knowledge
- Ability to work under pressure and to targets/deadlines
To be considered for this role you will need to pass a technical test in branch which will cover aspects of the position - the technical test is based around questions on computer network and hardware.
To apply for this French speaking Customer Service Technical agents role, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Swindon via email or Office Call – 01793 431746