|Contact Name:||Anna Pazdan|
Gap Personnel (operating as an employment business) is currently recruiting for French speaking Customer Service Technical agents to join their client on a temporary ongoing basis, based in Swindon.
Working hours are:
Monday – Friday 08:00am to 1600pm, (potentially some weekend work) 37.5 hours per week.
Pay: £9.00 p/h, overtime will be paid at time and half.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Answering technical queries on various products such as home goods, sim cards, hardware/software and appliances.
- You will be expected to answer queries via email and telephone.
- Maintain a high level of customer service at all times.
- Ensure CRM system is up to date.
- Must have an excellent technical knowledge for troubleshooting laptops, PCs, TVs and general house hold goods
- Available immediately
- Have strong communication skills
- Have a solid understanding of IT and general Technical knowledge
- Ability to work under pressure and to targets/deadlines
To be considered for this role you will need to pass a technical test in branch which will cover aspects of the position - the technical test is based around questions on computer network and hardware.
To apply for this French speaking Customer Service Technical agents role, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Swindon on email@example.com / Office Call – 01793 431746