|Salary:||18.000 - 20.000|
Gap Personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for a Front of House Duty Manager to work for a well-known Prestigious Golf Course with club house bar, Oak Room Restaurant, business meeting rooms and gym in the Newton Abbot area.
As a Front of House Duty Manager, you will be working closely with our F&B Manager, to provide the best customer service for our members and visitors.
The ideal candidate will be professional in his or her mannerisms and always be friendly at all times.
- Open and close the club when necessary
- Managing staff who operate the bar and restaurant
- Maintain front of house presentation and service standards
- Liaise with all staff at all times
- Stock control, delivery control as well as monitoring wastage
- Update menus and point of sale
- Relay messages and customer feedback to F&B Manager
- Contribute ideas for new events
- Promotional Events
- Front of house operations during events
- Share of staff tips
- Use of both golf and gym facilities
- 28 days holiday
- Christmas Day off (1-day holiday)
- Discount on all food and drink
- £18.000 - £20.000 Per Annum
Applications must be received within 14 days of the advert placement.
Gap Personnel Group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job