|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||National Recruitment Centre|
- Evesham, Worcestershire (WR11 area)
- £8.72 up to 40 hours
- £10.90 after 40 hours
- Morning Shift:
- 06:00 - 15:00
- 07:00 - 15:30
- Afternoon Shift: 16:00 – 24:00
- 5 days out of 7
- The role involves working on a fast-paced production & packing line, loading, weighing, grading, packing & palletising fruit products for a major national retailer.
- Successful candidate will be responsible for packing and loading fruits.
- Full training provided.
- Canteen with vending machines, fridges, and microwaves
- Temp to perm contract
- Onsite training
Closing date for applications is 28th February 2021
To apply you can send your CV to email@example.com or call us on 01452302852
gap personnel who are operating as an employment business