|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||8.21 - 10.26|
Gap - Personnel operating as an employment business is currently recruiting for Fruit Packing and Loading, in Evesham, Worcestershire (WR11).
We are looking for 104 Fruit Packing and Sorting Operatives across two shifts Sun - Thu and Tue - Sat ( must include weekend days) + OT available.
Shift starts at 6am, finish time within 3pm - 4:30pm. Occassionally would be requirement to work on back shift : 3pm - midnight.
- Pay rates are £8.21 ( up to 40 hours), any after - £10.26.
- Pay rates for hours after 22:00 - £9.03.
No experience required, as full training is provided. Successful candidate will be responsible for packing and sorting fruits. Nice and friendly environment.
Sounds like the job is for you? Don't wait, apply now!
You can apply by directly calling us on 07523515781, or send us the email with your CV on email@example.com
*All rates are paid in accordance with National Minimum Wage/ National Minimum Wage.
* Temp to perm opportunites after 12 weeks for candidates who successfully complete probation period.
Closing date for application is 20th May 2019
- Fruit Packing and Sorting
8.72 - 10.90
- Production Operative - Fruit Packing and loading
£8.72 - £10.90
- Packing Operative
£8.72 Mon - Fri, £9 Sat and Sun
- Packing operartive
Pay is £8.81 per hours, overtime available at £13.23 per hour over 37.5 hours
- Packing Operator (Permanent role)