|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||0 - 0|
FURNITURE PAINT SPRAYER – SWINDON – TEMP-PERM
gap personnel acting as an employment agency are currently recruiting for a furniture paint sprayer to join our client based in West Swindon on a temporary basis with the view to go permanent.
Our client offers free-onsite parking, a modern working environment, and great on-site facilities. Public transport routes are also frequent.
Pay rate: £10.13 per hour
Working hours 1400-2230 Monday-Friday
The role is working in a fast pace environment and role includes:
- You will be working with a high end furniture brand and be responsible for working within their spray department where they utilise water based paints
- Assisting with assembly of bespoke furniture
- Ensuring quality standards are met at all times
- Working to KPI’s
- Ensure health and safety procedures are followed
- Report any defect or faults to the production supervisor/manager
The ideal candidate:
- Have experience of working within a similar role ideally using water based products
- Have experience of finishing practices such as sanding, caulking and decorating
- Have strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Be able to work alone upon own initiative or as part of a small team
- Be comfortable working in a fast pace environment and be adaptable to change
To apply for this FURNITURE PAINT SPRAYER position, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Swindon.