|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Adam Stewart|
We are excited to be working in partnership with Britain's leading trailer manufacturer Ifor Williams Trailers Ltd.
The company's philosophy is to manufacture trailers of the highest quality that combine the latest technology with strength, durability, ease of maintenance and value for money.
At their location in Corwen, we are looking to recruit for galvanizing plant operatives to join their team on a temp to perm assignment. A permanent role will be available to all candidates who successfully complete a probation period.
Duties will include:
- Operating cranes
- Transferring large products to be coated in large tanks
- Monitoring 4 machines
- Ensuring all products are coated
- Ensuring liquids are set to a specified temperature
Successful candidates will:
- Be hardworking and reliable
- Have proven assembly experience, ideally from an engineering background
- Have a good attitude to work
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance
Experience of working in a production environment and operating machine is advantageous but not essential as full training will be given.
Hours of Work:
- Monday to Friday 6am -2pm / 2pm-10pm rotating shifts with every other Saturday - 6am-12pm
- Free parking on site.
- Uniform and PPE provided.
- 33 days holiday (incl. bank holidays) after probation period.
- Christmas Shutdown
- Possible permanent roles