|Contact Name:||Marlena Kostecka|
EXCITING PERMANENT OPPORTUNITY!!
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are proud to be representing our client based in the Deeside area. We’re currently recruiting for an Gannicott Operator to join their team immediately on a permanent basis.
Pay & Hours of Work
- 24/7 shift pattern, average of 42 hours a week, days or nights 12 hours
- £10.99 Per Hour
- £14.25 Overtime rate
- Die Cutting Skills
- Setting up of belts
- Setting up of stacking unit
- Good mechanical knowledge
- Previous print and packaging experience
- Good problem solving skills
- Full training given, however previous experience in operating automatic slitting/inspection machinery required.
- Understanding and knowledge of coating adhesives, additives and release agents
- Understanding and knowledge of films, papers and plastics
If you feel you are the right candidate for this position, please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Flint Branch on 01352 762213.
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on the suitability for the job.