|Contact Name:||Darja Gladkich|
Gap personnel Yeovil (operating as an employment business) are recruiting for General Operatives to join our abattoir staff, in our busy food production plant.
The successful candidates will ideally have previous experience however this is not essential; as full training will be provided.
Successful candidates will need to be comfortable working in a chilled environment of a very busy meat processing factory.
The main duties of the role will include:
- Working in the Abattoir area of our Food Production site
- Adhering to Hygiene and Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Using knives and other equipment provided
- To carry out duties involved in the processing of Livestock
What you need to be:
- Eager to progress within the business
- Keen to learn new skills
- Focused and driven
- Physically fit
- Ability to work under pressure
As part of our ongoing battle to manage Coronavirus, all applicants will be asked a specific questionnaire and we are able to complete remote registrations to ensure all candidates are in a safe and managed environment.
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgments solely on suitability for the job
To Apply – Please EMAIL your CV to email@example.com with the reference ‘YEO-OPS’ and one of the team will call you back. Due to our team working remotely from home please do not call the office number – we will call you.