Gap Personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for a General Operative, with career progression available to be multi skilled and able to work within a customer service role.
You will be joining an evolving, family run niche company, in a busy but calm environment for a devon owned manufacturer business near Okehampton, Devon.
The company are looking for candidates to join their family, you will need to be bubbly, animal friendly (not allergic!) and not afraid of mucking in and being trained on different roles within the company.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Good attention to detail
- Good English and Math skill
- Computer literate, with knowledge of MS Office
- Organised and reliable
- Able to work at a good pace
- Love for animals
- Bubbly and friendly
Your role will include:
- Checking and sorting returns
- Quality control
- Picking and packaging for dispatch from computer read outs
- Stock control
- Some lifting of products and moving product around the warehouse
- Being trained to answer the phone to provide back office support, including taking orders and answering product questions.
It is essential you have your own transport, as no public transport links close to the business.
- Temporary to permanent position, after successful 12 week period
- £8.25 per hour
- Monday - Friday - Flexible working times between 09:00/09:30 - 17/17:30/18:00.
- Weekly pay
- Full induction and training given.
For more information please contact the Exeter Office.
Applications must be received within 14 days of the advert placement.
Gap Personnel Group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.