|Contact Name:||National Recruitment Centre|
We are currently recruiting General Operatives who can start immediately!
Location: Whiston (L35 area)
Pay rate and Shifts:
· Monday to Thursday 6-2/2-10 and Friday 6am-11am/11am-4pm
· Starting Rate £9.75 per hour - after 12 weeks £11.36 per hour
· Overtime is paid at £13.31 per hour for the first 12 weeks and £13.64 per hour after 12 weeks
· Paid breaks
We are recruiting for:
· Production / Assembly Operatives
· Machine Operatives
· Paint Shop Operatives
Skills and Experience Required:
· Experience of working within manufacturing would be an advantage
· Experience in using hand/power tools and good dexterity required
· Experience of working in a fast-moving environment
· Good team working and practical skills
· The ability to work quickly and methodically
· The ability to concentrate while doing repetitive tasks and follow instruction
· Understanding of health and safety policies in the workplace
· A willingness to work flexibly
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Willing to take any training required for this role
· Previous experience of working in a manufacturing production area desirable
· Manual handling experience - desirable
Your responsibilities will include:
• To ensure products are correctly assembled in line with company and customer specifications.
• Ensure that the correct quantities are produced in accordance with the daily production requirements.
• Communicate with the Management team to ensure the correct quantities are produced daily, whilst paying particular attention quality and safety.
• Ensure that the correct Job sheets and labels are always used for each job.
• Advise the Line leader of any issues including monitoring the quality of products assembled
• Ensure that only product of the highest quality is produced and sent to the customer.
• Work in an efficient manner to ensure tight deadlines set by the company are met.
• Complete all relevant paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
• To form an integral part of the team promoting good working relationships.
• To work in a safe and clean environment, and meeting with Health and safety regulations and adhering to the Clean As You Go Policy
· Free onsite parking
To apply for this position you can:
-click on the blue "Apply now" button
-call us on: 0333 344 6977
-please send a message to WhatsApp: 07828226308 with text 'General Operative - Whiston', your name and phone number"
gap personnel operating as an employment business