The gap personnel group are acting as an Employment Business.
We are currently recruiting for general operatives in partnership with Maelor Foods Wrexham to join their expanding team in a state of the art poultry processing facility. We are looking for candidates that are available to start immediately on a temporary ongoing basis with the potential for a permanent position for the right candidates.
- Using knife skills to perform routine cutting/deboning of poultry
- Working within an abottoir enviroment
- General housekeeping duties
- Quality control of products
Successul candidates will:
- Ability to work in a cold, faced paced enviorment to meet production targets
- Have good timekeeping skills
- Ensure that health and safety procedures are observed at all times
- Due to location, ideally have own transport
Full training will be given onsite to ensure a high quality product is produced.
After 12 weeks candidates who have reached the required standard will be taken onto a permanent contract, where they will be entitled to a bonus scheme.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 7am - 4.30pm
Pay Rate: £8.21 per hour
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.