|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Aleksandra Dembek|
GENERAL YARD OPERATIVE – GREAT WORKING HOURS – TEMP TO PERM
gap personnel Bristol are recruiting for General Yard Operative to join our local manufacturers based Avonmouth, Bristol BS11
You will be joining a manufacturing team that invest heavily in their staff training, engagement and are in a position to offer permanent positions to those that can demonstrate a desire to learn, develop and hold good timekeeping and attendance. As a yard operative you will directly report to the production supervisor who will advise daily on what orders are required to be completed and volumes.
The role is hands-on, and your duties will include:
- To ensure bag markings are correct and to a clear and legible standard.
- To take samples of finished products and store in a safe place for collection
- Check weigh bagged finished product regularly.
- Record check weights as per site procedures on check weight
- Report any inconsistencies immediately to Site or Assistant Site Manager.
The ideal candidate:
- Good communication skills
- Able to follow diagrams, and set procedures
- Good understanding of health and safety
- Looking for long term position with possibility of progression
We have the following shift available:
- Monday to Friday, 7am – 4pm with overtime available
Your hourly start rate will be £9.50 per hour during your temporary assignment with a permanent position offered after 12 weeks.
To apply for this GENERAL YARD OPERATIVE click APPLY now.