|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
gap personnel Yeovil (operating as an employment business) have a goods-in co-ordinator (with counterbalance forklift license) vacancy available in Wincanton.
As a Goods-In operative you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that all products are unloaded correctly and placed into relevant replenishment areas
- Check orders upon delivery and identify any mistakes or missing stock
- Booking in of stock onto internal CRM system
- Stock management and replenishment
- Ensuring all store areas are cleaned, well maintained.
- Use of forklift machine (counterbalance)
- Computer literate of Microsoft packages
- Effectively able to communicate both verbally and written
- Valid counterbalance FLT license
Working hours: Monday to Thursday, 6am - 2.15pm, Friday 6am – 1pm Rotating, Monday to Thursday, 1.45pm to 10pm, Friday 12.45pm – 7.45pm
Pay rate: £9.28 per hour
This position is temp to perm opportunity to those who are able to demonstrate their attendance and commitment to the role over a 12 week period.
Cannot get to one of our local branches? No need to worry, we are now able to register remotely to minimise any risks and unnecessary contact with others. All you need to complete a registration is your personal identification documents and video messenger on your phone, such as WhatsApp, FaceTime or Facebook messenger. One of our customer care team will run through this with you at point of application to make registrations easy.
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgments solely on suitability for the job