GOODS-IN WAREHOUSE OPERATIVES / AVONMOUTH
gap personnel Bristol are currently recruiting for 2 Goods-in warehouse operatives for a well-known catering company based in Avonmouth, Bristol with immediate starts available.
Due to continued growth, the client is in need of warehouse picker packers, who will support the business needs and meet their customers increasing demands.
As a Goods-in warehouse operative you will be responsible for duties such as:
- Booking and checking in off stock
- Handballing from container
- Labelling products
- Stock replenishment
- Quality checking for distribution to warehouse units
*Please be aware this can be a physically demanding role with manual handling involved on a daily basis.
The client prides themselves on have a family orientated environment and boasts many additional benefits as below;
- On site canteen facilities
- Staff discount in hot canteen
- Shower facilities
- Excellent transport connections vis train and bus links
- Recognition for going above and beyond
- Potential VNA training for the right candidates
The working hours and pay rate are:
- Monday – Friday: 6am – 3pm
- Basic pay rate of £8.72 per hour
- Additional £10 weekly attendance bonus
To apply for the Goods-in Operative role, please submit your CV via the ‘Apply now’ button email your CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call the Office on 0117 911 7111