The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
We are looking for warehouse operative for our client based in Shoreham by Sea!
This is fix term contract with possibility to go permanent after 6 months.
You will be working 4 on 4 off on day shift 7am-7pm
Full uk driving license is required!
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring a “clean as you go” policy.
- Basic knowledge of picking ingredient request forms
- Knowledge of expected standards of product quality and temperature.
- Labelling of pallets.
- Understanding the importance of placing products on racking correctly and safely
- Knowledge of manual handling and job specific H&S issues.
- Adherence to temperature controls within the department.
- Able to do basic double checks for others work after booking in/out
- Have a good understanding of what the different colour labels are used for