|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Bridey Pill|
Goods out / Yard/ Stores person – Swindon SN2
gap personnel acting as an employment business are recruiting for a goods out/yard person for our client based in Cheney Manor Swindon. This role is temporary with the view to go permanent for the right candidate.
The pay rate and working hours for the role is:
Up to £10.50 PH depending on experience.
8am – 4:45pm – [45 mins of break times]
Your duties will include:
- Heavy lifting of goods must be comfortable with manual lifting.
- Loading / wrapping of finished goods ready for delivery
- Scanning finished goods out for despatch
- Keeping the outside yard and factory clean and tidy
- Emptying factory waste bins
The ideal candidate:
- Good time keeping and reliability are vital.
- Proactive ‘can-do’ attitude
- A forklift licence is an advantage but for the right candidate who proves themselves we can provide forklift training.
- Good communication skills
To apply for this GOODS OUT / YARD/STORES position, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Swindon on firstname.lastname@example.org