|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
DO YOU HAVE GOOD LEADER SKILLS? HOLD BOTH REACH AND COUNTER BALANCE LICENCE? WE HAVE JUST THE JOB FOR YOU!
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for a GOODS IN TEAM MEMEBER for our client based in the Castleford (WF10) Location.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Ensuring all deliveries are checked and processed correctly.
• Reporting any discrepancies or noncompliance to the TL and stock management team.
• Assisting the goods in team where necessary – putting stock away, checking deliveries, unloading vehicles, racking bulk pallets and logging workflow documents.
• Ensure vehicles that enter the site are secure onto the bay and have a booking reference number.
• Ensure all paperwork is scanned and checked.
• Ensure all FLTs are checked and maintained properly and signed off
• Planning of Vendors and Deliveries
• Sending correct information using SAP
• Communication with line management
• Updating stock management
• Assisting the team with housekeeping
The candidate MUST have the following skills:
• FLT reach and counterbalance licence
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• SAP experience would be an advantage but not essential
If the above sounds like yourself then message us now or why not give us a call on 01977 558822. A CV will be needed to apply for this role if you want to get a head email your up to date CV to email@example.com
gap personnel are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
(Closing date for applications will be - 20/09/19)