The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
DO YOU HAVE GOOD LEADER SKILLS? HOLD BOTH REACH AND COUNTER BALANCE LICENCE? WE HAVE JUST THE JOB FOR YOU!
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for a GOODS IN TEAM MEMEBER for our client based in the Castleford (WF10) Location.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Ensuring all deliveries are checked and processed correctly.
• Reporting any discrepancies or noncompliance to the TL and stock management team.
• Assisting the goods in team where necessary – putting stock away, checking deliveries, unloading vehicles, racking bulk pallets and logging workflow documents.
• Ensure vehicles that enter the site are secure onto the bay and have a booking reference number.
• Ensure all paperwork is scanned and checked.
• Ensure all FLTs are checked and maintained properly and signed off
• Planning of Vendors and Deliveries
• Sending correct information using SAP
• Communication with line management
• Updating stock management
• Assisting the team with housekeeping
The candidate MUST have the following skills:
• FLT reach and counterbalance licence
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• SAP experience would be an advantage but not essential
If the above sounds like yourself then message us now or why not give us a call on 01977 558822. A CV will be needed to apply for this role if you want to get a head email your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
gap personnel are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
(Closing date for applications will be - 20/09/19)