|Contact Name:||Darren Davis|
GOODS-IN WAREHOUSE OPERATIVES / AVONMOUTH
gap personnel Bristol are currently recruiting for 5 Goods-In Warehouse Operatives across multiple shifts for a well-known catering company based in Avonmouth, Bristol with immediate starts available. This is a temporary ongoing assignment with work available right through until next year.
As a goods-in warehouse operative you will be joining a large workforce preparing for the return of the hospitality industry. The site offers full training from Day 1.
As a Goods-in warehouse operative you will be responsible for duties such as:
- Booking and checking in off stock
- Handballing from container
- Labelling products
- Stock replenishment
- Quality checking for distribution to warehouse units
*Please be aware this can be a physically demanding role with manual handling involved on a daily basis.
The client prides themselves on have a family orientated environment and boasts many additional benefits as below;
- On site canteen facilities
- Staff discount in hot canteen
- Shower facilities
- Excellent transport connections vis train and bus links
- Recognition for going above and beyond
- Potential VNA training for the right candidates
The working hours and pay rate are:
- Monday – Friday: 6am – 3pm
- Basic pay rate of £8.85 per hour rising yo £8.91 from 1st April
- Salary increase to £9.11 after 6 months
To apply for the Goods-in Operative role, please submit your CV via the ‘Apply now’ button email your CV direct to email@example.com