|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Bogdan Mamorniceanu|
We are recruiting an exceptional GMP (good manufacturing practice) facilities cleaner for our manufacturing client based in Sandwich, Kent.
The role of GMP facilities cleaner is to provide daily cleaning and facilities support, ensuring that standard operating procedures (SOPs) are followed.
This a temporary to permanent position, you will be weekly paid through gap personnel for the first 12 weeks.
Hours: Monday to Friday 6:00am until 2:30pm.
Pay: £9.50 (£20,000 + company benefits after 12 weeks)
Free on site parking.
- Deliver a consistent level of service within GMP to meet the company standards
- To ensure accurate completion of area logbooks as required by SOPs.
- Maintain the highest standard of cleanliness within assigned areas such as cleaning floors, cleanrooms, Fridge/Storage Areas, Fume cupboards
- Be responsible for all GMP waste collections including solvents.
- Maintain stock levels of cleaning supplies.
The ideal candidate skills & experience: -
- An understanding of GMP and quality systems
- Attention to detail.
- Good IT skills, especially Word and Excel.
- Industrial cleaning experience – 1 year (preferred)
- Strong communication verbal & written
Permanent employment for the right candidate after 12 weeks and access to company benefits such as: -
- 21 Days paid holiday plus bank holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Access to on site gym and Cafeteria
- Death in Service Benefit
- Access to cycle to work scheme
- Private Healthcare – following end of probabtion
To apply for this GMP facilities cleaner vacancy click ‘apply now’ button or contact our Southend branch on 01702 987900 to discuss.
Gap personnel is operating as the employment business