Gap personnel group are acting as an employment agency
A fantastic opportunity to join a growing family waste management and recycling business.
You will be responsible for the loading and unloading of material into the shredder in the input hall, check incoming material for contamination.
Hours of work Monday - Friday 07:00-17:00 and overtime when busy Saturday 07:00 12:00
Training will be provided and a In house Licence issued.
Responsibilities will include:
- Loading of material in Tipping Hall into a shredder.
- Conducting daily checks on plant machinery and report problems accordingly.
- Ensure the company Health and Safety policies are adhered to.
- Assist plant management as required.
The successful candidate will:
- Ideally have experience of operating a 360 Excavator/Grab or Telehandler (preferred but not essential).
- Be practically minded
- Have good communication skills
- Be reliable and hard-working
For more information please call our Manchester Office or click apply