|Contact Name:||Rebecca Brown|
Negotiable dependant on experience
Monday - Friday / 8am - 5pm
Our client is looking for a Graduate from any degree discipline, to strengthen their existing team. We are looking for Graduates who have new ideas, can apply themselves to the topic area, and are flexible and enthusiastic. The ideal Graduate will have good commercial awareness and business acumen, be an effective communicator and have strong organisation, numeracy, and analytical skills. You will be a graduate with some work experience between 12-18 months, who is seeking an entry level role within a growing and ambitious business undergoing significant change. As a key valuable member of the team, you will be given responsibility right from the start of your employment as you take ownership of key project areas and work closely with the Company's decision makers, gaining a unique insight into the KPIs that drive a successful manufacturing business. This is a fantastic opportunity as you will have the opportunity to work across a range of disciplines within the business and gain valuable experience. The types of disciplines you can expect to work within are but not limited to; Change Management, Finance, Procurement, Planning, Quality and Materials. If you're passionate, dedicated and up for a challenge, can work in a fast-paced changing environment, along with a can-do attitude whilst wanting to make a change, this could be the perfect role for you.
- Supporting day to day activities in order to learn, monitor, improve and work with in a range of disciplines.
- Demonstrating the ability to turn academic knowledge and learning into practical skills our client requires for transformation and delivery of strategic goals.
- Observe, analyse, measure and understand systems in detail.
- Innovate, lead and develop ideas.
- Assisting with developing brand, products and materials.
- Engaging with stakeholders.
- Supporting the Project Management team with decision making.
- Contribute to the implementation of productivity actions.
- Graduates with a minimum of 2:1 degree (in any subject).
- Ability to apply a logical and analytical approach to work.
- Ability to manage time, prioritise tasks and work under tight deadlines.
- Self-starters and motivated to succeed.
- Excellent communicators both verbal and written.
- Able to demonstrate an aptitude for learning new processes and IT applications.
- Able to demonstrate highly effective team working skills.
- A willingness to undertake any other reasonable duties in order to meet the needs of the business on a consistent and ongoing basis.
Please send your CV and call Rebecca Brown at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 25/09/2021