The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Could you be our Creative Marketing Executive?
Have you got a flair for the creative? Do you know how to design and produce the artwork to strengthen and promote a company brand? Do you want to join a team that uphold company values of being consultative, accountable, ethical and REAL?
gap personnel group are looking for a talented Graphic Designer / Creative Marketing Executive to join our growing team in Liverpool. This pivotal role involves working as part of the bids and marketing team and alongside the Marketing Executive to implement digital marketing strategies through the development of quality visual content. Day to day you would be working not only with the bids and marketing team, but with key people across the business to ensure campaigns are achieved by deadlines. It is an exciting time for our marketing team with a huge focus on refreshing our brand, and this role holds the opportunity to be a central part of this!
A strong portfolio of work will be required both during application and at interview stage.
Skills and experience must haves:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the design and delivery of creative artwork across a range of marketing materials e.g. advertisements, leaflets, social media content etc. with examples to demonstrate this.
- Experience using:
- Software: Adobe Creative Suite particularly: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
You will be based in our Liverpool city centre office, working with the bids and marketing team.
- Lead designer for internal and external artwork. You will work with people from across the business to understand their design needs, budgets, and deadlines.
- Work with the Marketing Executive to decide visual design strategy / brand guidelines as part of the wider marketing strategy.
- Original and creative visual marketing content for each specialist division brand within our business for point of sale documents, email campaigns and social media / website platforms.
- Upholding brand guidelines and consistency, whilst producing quality content that will promote our new brand identity and help us stand out from the crowd in a busy marketplace.
- Provide general support to the marketing team in a range of tasks when required e.g. recommendations for potential improvements to current and future web and print marketing, assisting with website maintenance, reporting on content performance etc.
The ideal candidate:
Your role will be the lead position in the company producing brand visuals, so it is essential that you will be able to self-manage your time and responsibilities in line with the needs of the marketing team.
- Bright individual with graduate or equivalent experience within graphic design.
- Creative design skills with lots of original ideas.
- Confident in liasing with colleagues from across the business, external suppliers, and on occasion clients.
- Excellent communication skills, discussing and interpreting the creative needs of the business into a fit-for-purpose design.
- Strong IT and literacy skills.
- Ability to analyse and identify marketing trends and make recommendations to the team.
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, eager to develop, team-player.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite including: Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Strong working knowledge of social media.
A bit about us:
Founded in 1997, we’re a national recruitment business, predominantly within the industrial marketplace, but with increasing presence in the professional, technical, multi-lingual and healthcare sectors.
2018 was an exciting time for gap personnel group – we are now a part of the Trust Tech Group, a Japanese stock exchange listed business with over £500m turnover, whose focus is to achieve fast, sustainable growth, both organically and through acquisition.
People are at the core of our business – our candidates, our clients, and our colleagues; we offer real solutions through consultative relationships, demonstrating accountability, and executing ethical practices.
- Opportunity to play a key role in building our company brand.
- Being part of a company that lives by their core values and invests in its employees - we currently hold 1* Best Companies to Work For status and Investors in People Gold.
- 25 days paid holiday per year, plus bank holidays.
- Your birthday off
- Corporate annual awards ceremony with fantastic prizes.
- Access to our rewards and recognition platform Perkbox, which in addition to a variety of discounts and benefits guarantees you a free Café Nero coffee each week, and a free pair of Odeon tickets each month.
- Access to private medical and dental insurance
- City centre / commercial district location with great public transport access.
Sound good? Please submit your up to date CV with any supporting documents.
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.