|Salary:||£42000 - £45000 per annum|
An exceptional opportunity for a distinguished Groundwork Foreman to join a long established and respected Groundwork and Civil Engineering company with a strong pipeline of prestigious projects within Cambridgeshire. They are seeking a Foreman on a permanent basis to work on residential projects alongside some of the UKs esteemed developers.
The successful candidate will have proven experience working within residential groundworks and civil engineering projects.
In order to be successful:
- Good communication, organisation and man management
- Authoritative, decisive and strong leadership skills
- Clean driving licence
- Hold a current and relevant CSCS Card
- Hold a current 3 day first aid qualification
- Hold a current SMSTS or SSSTS Certificate
If you feel you have the relevant experience and qualities to be successful in this role, please apply now with your updated CV or contact Martin Lively on 07485 359568 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.